A few random thoughts:
- I have to have all the lights on and the tv on when I'm home alone. I feel like if its all quiet and I hear the trees rustling in the wind outside I'll freak myself out.
- I figured out why they don't have dressing rooms for women here. As sure as I was that it was another uber-religious rule (and it still might have a little to do with it), it's because of the abayas. Apparently its a security issue because when they used to have dressing rooms a long time ago, some women were going in there to 'try on' clothes but instead were just wearing them on top of their clothes...which wouldn't show when they put their abaya back on over everything. Since you can't exactly ask a woman to take her abaya off, they were getting away with stealing and because of this, they took out dressing rooms for women altogether. Kinda makes sense...
- I am so over school. I knew going back to study to get my MBA was going to be hard...but its brutal.
- I get on babycenter.com on a daily basis to see if I can eat this or do that and if its normal not to have any morning sickness cause I have yet to experience any (apparently I'm just lucky). It's my first pregnancy...of course I'm going to be paranoid!
- My hormones are ridiculous. I cry for no reason. Yesterday I cried watching the Celebrity Apprentice. Then I stop crying and laugh at myself for just crying at something so stupid. Then I pause and think oh my god...I really am going crazy. And then I cry again.
- I have random thoughts about where I'm going to eat when I get to Nashville...every few minutes it's like oooo Bosco's....oh Las Palmas! Mmmmm Cracker Barrel...oh my god Mimi's...etc etc. I'm going to be huge.